Abdominal Acupuncture is the greatest revolution in acupuncture and is taking China by storm. Called “Miracle therapy” because the results can be better than regular acupuncture. You will find it is particularly good for acute injuries, trauma, chronic, stubborn and painful conditions. Therapeutic effects are rapid (often within minutes) and long lasting.
Following on from the hugely successful first Centreforce’s Mastering the art of Abdominal Acupuncture course run in February. This course will run over 2 days and will equip you the acupuncture professional with an understanding of Abdominal Acupuncture and how to use it to get the best results for many channel and muscular skeletal problems. It will be approximately 50% theory and 50% supervised hands on practical. You will learn the subtle nature of Abdominal Acupuncture’s needling techniques.
Conditions covered will include;
- · Sciatica / Back Ache (chronic / acute)
- · Bi Syndrome
- · Rheumatism / Arthritis
- · Stiff Neck
- · Frozen shoulder / shoulder pain
- · Tennis elbow / elbow pain
- · Repetitive strain injury (R.S.I)
- · Carpel Tunnel syndrome
- · Hip / pelvic problems
- · Knee pain
- · Sports injuries
- · Headache / Migraine
You will be confident to treat all the above and many more on completion of this course.
The 2 day course comes complete with course notes and comprehensive DVD is €295.00 (€265.00 if you avail of the early bird discount).
Places are limited to ensure maximum participation.
Here’s how CentreforceTM Abdominal Acupuncture benefits you and your practice;
- You will experience better results than with traditional acupuncture alone, therefore you have more satisfied customers, increased goodwill and attract more clients.
- Your needling will become practically pain free.
- 95% of clients prefer this method.
- You will achieve faster results. Your client’s will generally experience a decrease in their pain within minutes.
- The method employs safer shallower needling.
- This modern, revolutionary technique is based on thousands of years of TCM development.
- You will find it especially good for painful, stubborn and chronic conditions.
- It is an incredibly powerful new technique for your practice. Difficult conditions respond to Abdominal Acupuncture where other methods fail.
- You will discover that it is easier to administer and allows you to treat more complaints at once.
- Its gentle nature makes it ideal treatment for your clients with weak or deficient constitutions.
- This course is eligible for 4 CPD and 14 points from the A.F.P.A. and A.C.I. respectively.
- Certificates will be awarded upon completion
From the leading exponent of the art of abdominal acupuncture
Dave Shipsey was the first acupuncturist to bring Abdominal acupuncture to Ireland in 2001. He has completed 3 internships with the revered Dr Han in Nanjing over a six year period. Internships were of 12, 6 & 4 weeks duration, allowing Dave to nurture and develop the sensitivity and intuition necessary for this form of acupuncture.
Dave recently completed a Train the Trainer course and is FETAC 6 accredited.
Location of course:
The Ripley Court Hotel
37 Talbot street,
Saturday 22nd of Sept 9.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. Sunday 23rd of Sept 10a.m-.5.00p.m.
Centrally Located Venue with great public transport services (Beside Connolly, Bus Aras and Luas stations)
Contact Dave Shipsey on 0879618344 or [email protected] for more details.